ECOsuperyacht joins Antibes Yacht Show as Carbon Neutral partner
ECOsuperyacht is pleased to announce that they will be joining the Antibes Yacht Show this year as their new Carbon Neutral partner. Not only will ECOsuperyacht be offsetting CO2 emissions from the Show’s site in Port Vauban, but they will also be offsetting CO2 emissions from the 12,000 visitors who are expected to attend the Show this year from all over the World. ECOsuperyacht will carbon offset 500 tonnes of CO2 emissions on behalf of the Show this year. Of these emissions, roughly 25% will be generated by the show itself, whilst the other 75% will be generated by visitors travelling to the show.
ECOsuperyacht provides energy and emissions management services for superyachts. It works with captains and owners to reduce the fuel consumption of their yachts by up to 15%, without any loss of performance. As part of its programme, the company works with its clients to reinvest some of the cost savings achieved in purchasing carbon offsets to cover CO2 emissions from the remaining fuel use, making the yacht 100% carbon neutral whilst delivering significant reductions in annual running costs. ECOsuperyacht are so confident about the efficiency gains available that if the cost savings produced don't cover the cost of the carbon offsets, then they'll meet the difference. ECOsuperyacht offers owners a free in depth energy and emissions survey as part of their service, together with ongoing support in optimising energy consumption and offsetting CO2 emissions.
With fuel prices increasing dramatically just before the start of the season, there has never been a better time to talk to ECOsuperyacht.