Island Global Yachting (IGY) announces the addition of Palmas del Mar Yacht Club, PR, expanding its Caribbean network of luxury yachting destinations.
“We are excited to welcome Palmas del Mar to the IGY family. Experiencing the staff’s hospitality and warm nature, combined with the marina’s megayacht capabilities, amenities and tranquil surroundings, makes it an ideal IGY marina destination and a great addition to the IGY Caribbean Anchor Pass flexibility,” says Tom Mukamal, President of IGY.
Located in Puerto Rico's southeastern coast, just 45 minutes from San Juan, The Palmas del Mar Yacht Club is a state-of-the-art superyacht marina in the Caribbean and is linked to a complete resort community. The community stretches out over 2,700 acres and is marked by extensive gardens, lavish homes, two championship golf courses, the largest tennis center in the Caribbean, hotel and Casino, and even a fully bilingual K-12 school.
Completing the amenities, the property is also home to 16 restaurants, shops, marketplace, art and design galleries, full service bank, equestrian center, an exclusive Beach and Country Club and a world-class yacht club.
Palmas del Mar Yacht Club berthing capabilities:
* 158 slips for yachts up to 175ft/44 megayacht berths
* Maximum length: 175 ft
* Maximum beam: 40 ft
* Maximum draft: 14 ft
* Yacht Club and Marina within a 2,800 acre luxury resort
* Professionally trained staff and dock hands
* Full concierge service
* Internet and business center with Wi-Fi
* Marine supplies store and provisioning service
* Customs and immigration assistance on call
* In-slip fueling and waste pump-out
* Billfishing, watersports charters and adventure tours
* Neighboring full-service boatyard with 100-ton lift
* 22 tennis courts, two championship golf courses
* Equestrian Center and Beach Club
* Pusser’s Pub and Restaurant
* Sheraton Four Point Hotel and Casino
Palmas del Mar Yacht Club
+787 656 7300