Company stats & info
Follow NCA Refit
About NCA Refit
NCA Refit since 1942 boasts an absolute specialization in the activities of REFITTING and REPAIR of super yachts, megayachts and sailing yachts and it combines a range of exclusive services reserved for crews. Strong of the abilities and the competences acquired in the course of beyond 70 years of refitting background, NCA Refit can count on the presence of a team of engineers, highly qualified architects and technicians.
The unique characteristics of the infrastructure of which it is equipped, make NCA Refit one of the most important naval hubs of the Mediterranean.
The 100,000 square meters of operative space include:
- A 200 X 35 meter dry dock
- A floating dock for yachts of up to 3,300 tons
- Piers equipped with crane and lifting gear with a capacity that goes up to 200 tons
- 2000 meters of pier
- 1200 sq. metre of storage area
- Personal offices for Surveyors, Captains and Yacht Managers
- Internal Upholstery Department
- Crew Member Village with lounge bar, SPA, gym and cinema room 24/7 Concierge service
- On-board fuel and electricity supply
A team of over 45 employees - including engineers, interior architects and technical staff - is able to provide a complete and detailed check-up of the yacht, give clear guidance on the interventions to be performed and offer the most effective solution in compliance with the highest quality standards, always keeping an eye on cost control. During the entire processing process, a Project Manager is made available as the sole contact person for the order.
Among the most recent refitted yachts of NCA Refit, there are: S/Y M5 78mt, M/Y INVICTUS 66mt and M/Y LUMIERE 62mt.