Launched in November 2014, the 100.80 metre superyacht I Dynasty, seen here on an archive photo, has arrived in Southampton just minutes ago, which leads us to believe that the yacht has been delivered to her owners. The news of the delivery has not yet been confirmed.
The yacht was developed by Vega Yachts, with the construction of the vessel undertaken by the German shipyard, Kusch Yachts, marking the second largest yacht the shipyard have ever delivered.
Her interiors are the work of Studio Massari Interior Architecture and Design, whilst The A Group were responsible for her naval architecture and exterior design.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA