The 106 metre Lürssen project Mistral is currently undergoing a series of sea trials as she cruises from the German yacht builder’s facility in Rendsburg. Designer Espen Oeino is responsible for the exterior design of the yacht that is expected to be delivered some time this year. The shipyard reports that project Mistral will head to the Middle East to join a fleet of other superyachts following her delivery.
Photos by Fabian Vornholt
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA