Following her recent sale, which was the largest used superyacht deal of 2018, the 110-metre superyacht Jubilee was spotted cruising through Amsterdam city centre this morning in the midst of her maintenance works. She received a warm welcome in the form of a spray of water from the Port of Amsterdam Patrol Vessel.
Back in her homeland, Jubilee was launched in 2017 by Oceanco and is the Dutch shipyard's largest project completed to date and one of the largest ever built in Holland. She spent the morning showing off her optical illusion layered ice-blue superstructure, which is the work of Lobanov Design. It remains to be seen how long Jubilee will remain in the Netherlands.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA