Superyacht Dilbar in Porto Cervo
Launched at the Lürssen shipyard in Germany in 2008, the 110m superyacht Dilbar was designed by Tim Heywood, and shares a very similar exterior with her two sisters Pelorus (2003) and Radiant (2009). Her highly ornate interior is the work of designer Alberto Pinto. Before having had taken delivery of Dilbar, this owner had a 66m Oceanco superyacht, which he sold and is now known as Natita. Dilbar was the first superyacht to have particle filters installed on her main engines, drastically reducing emissions. Fitted with a combined diesel mechanic and diesel elctric propulsion system, Dilbar is certainly one of the ‘greener’ large superyachts operating today. Dilbar is currently the 27th largest superyacht in the world. She was seen in Porto Cervo this weekend as the Perini Navi Cup 2015 came to and end.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA