1930 superyacht Talitha in Maiori

Superyacht Talitha in Maiori

The 82.6 metre Talitha was designed in 1927 by the distinguished naval architects Cox & Stevens, who were considered the leading yacht designers of their day. Her design was commissioned by Mr. Russell Alger, Chairman of the Packard Car Company, and she was built at the German yard of Frederich Krupp Germania Werft. The yacht was launched in 1930. She was bought by Paul Getty in 1988, and was completely refitted in 1993 and 1999. Talitha nowadays combines the finest Art Deco features with contemporary style in her entertainment systems, sports equipment and functionality. She was recently the winner of the ISS’s (International Superyacht Society) award for Best Refit. Here she is captured of the Amalfi coast town of Maiori, Italy in September.

By Charl van Rooy, photo by Matt

Advertisement

DAILY NEWSLETTER

Krupp Germania Werft yachts for sale (1)

Krupp Germania Werft yachts (4)

Featured companies

Featured Yachts

Advertisement

Related companies