The 26-metre Moonen superyacht La Dolce Vita has been sold, with Rytis Babravicius from Ocean Independence representing the seller and Derk Jan Rolff from Northrop & Johnson representing the buyer in the sale. Photo: Ocean IndependenceBuilt in 1999 by Dutch shipyard Moonen Yachts, La Dolce Vita features exterior design and naval architecture from the Dutch studio Mulder Design.
On board, she houses up to six guests across three staterooms, with a crew of two also accommodated for on board in one cabin. Powered by twin 680 HP Diesel engines, the 26-metre motor yacht can achieve a top speed of 13 knots and a cruising speed of 12 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA