Extra 86, the 26.2-metre superyacht built by Italian shipyard ISA Yachts has been sold and will be delivered to her new owner in summer 2019. She is the fourth new-build from the Extra range and was sold by Palumbo Superyachts to a repeat client in just six months following the sales of Extra 126, 93 and 76.
Photo: ISA YachtsFrancesco Guida has designed the exterior and interior - which features a four stateroom layout for eight guests. Guests can choose from the full-beam master suite, a VIP cabin and two guest cabins, each with en-suite bathroom. Extra 86 is capable of reaching a top speed of 30-knots thanks to IPS propulsion.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA