Launched in 2015 and taking three years to build, Cynthia features both interior and exterior design by the yard.
On board, she accommodates up to eight guests across four staterooms, featuring hand rubbed book-matched teak accents. All guest staterooms feature ensuite heads with a day head in the main salon. Crew quarters for two are located aft of the engine room and feature an enlarged tackle storage locker.
Her extremely low hour MTU engines produce a top speed of 45 knots with a low fuel burn at a 35-knot cruise and the boat features redundant systems throughout
At the time of sale, Cynthia was listed at an asking price of $9,900,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA