IYC has announced the sale of the 27.03-metre Ferretti 881 RPH motor yacht Avec in an in-house deal, with Michel Chryssicopoulos introducing the buyer and Vangelis Filiadis representing the seller in the sale. Image depicts Sans Abri, another Ferretti RPH 881
Built by the Italian yard Ferretti in 2008, this raised pilothouse motor yacht can accommodate up to nine guests across a master suite, VIP double and two twins, with a crew of four accommodated in two crew cabins.
Performance-wise, she is powered by twin MTU M93 engines, enabling her to reach a top speed of 32 knots and a cruising speed of 28 knots. Her elegant, modern interior is from the drawing boards of Zuccon International Project.
In terms of relaxation spaces on board, her main saloon features a full dining table for eight, entertainment systems, leather sofas and armchairs and more. This saloon leads out to the covered aft main deck with a table and chairs and stepped access down to the swimming platform. Moving up, the spacious flybridge is the main outdoor hub with u-shaped seating and a table, a navigation station and sunpads.
As an added bonus, both the main aft deck and flybridge can be closed in with awnings for added protection from the elements and to extend the living spaces in all weather conditions.
Powered by twin MTU M93 engines and cruising at 28 knots, reaching impressive maximum speeds of 32 knots, Avec moves effortlessly from port to port and is ideally suited to speed lovers. A generous volume ensures plenty of onboard spaces, with an elegant modern interior.
Avec sold for €2,950,000, or €27,314 per GT.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 Italian built yachts sold at an average asking price of €6,9m, equivalent to €25,169 per GT
- Last year, Ferretti built yachts sold at an average asking price of €2,1m or €19,971 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2006 and 2010 sold at an average asking price of €7,9m, equivalent to €24,724 per GT
- In 2018, yachts in the 25-29-metre range sold at an average asking price of €2,6 or €22,515 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2008 in Italy measuring around 27m sold at an average asking price of €2m or €19,582 per GT
- Thunder, a 27.3-metre Ferretti built in 2005 had the last asking price of €1,750,000, equivalent to €17,590 per GT
- Day Off, 27.3-metre’ Ferretti built in 2006 had a last asking price of €2,900,000, equivalent to €26,850 per GT
- A total of six Ferretti yachts were sold last year for an average asking price of €2,4m
- Today there are 16 Ferretti yachts for sale at an average asking price of €2,8m
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!