On April 27th 2007, the 88 meter yacht Maltese Falcon, designed by Dykstra & Partners, Perini Navi and Ken Freivokh, has won 3 awards during the World Super yacht Design Awards in Venice.
Thijs Nikkels and Jeroen de Vos from Dykstra & Partners were present at the award ceremony and are proud to have received the awards for “Best Sailing Yacht 45M+” and “Sailing Yacht of the Year 2006”. The award for “Best Sailing Yacht Interior” was for Ken Freivokh for the interior design of Maltese Falcon.
The past Caribbean season has been very successful for Maltese Falcon. She now is on her way to the Mediterranean where she will sail several races, including The Super Yacht Cup in Palma in June. In total 6 yachts designed by Dykstra & Partners will compete in The Super Yacht Cup.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA