Haas International has recently announced the sale of the 30 metre steel and aluminum ketch Solaia (ex: Anna Christina; Ra-Ta-Ta). Built by the Dutch shipyard Jongert Yachts in 1996, Solaia has built up a substantial sailing record since her delivery almost two decades ago.
On board she accommodates up to six guests over three cabins, as well as a crew of four. Her interior underwent a full refit in 2004, and her sails were also replaced with a new set of Halsey Lidgard sails.
Manfred Haas of Haas International represented both the buyer and the seller in the deal and, at the time of sale, was listed at an asking price of €3,200,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA