Italian yard Permare has announced that the second hull of its Amer Cento model, expected to be completed this year, has arrived in the shipyard. Photo: Permare SrlMeasuring 29.6-metres and with exterior design and naval architecture by Verme Projects, Amer Cento 100/16 will be able to reach a maximum speed of 28 knots and a cruising speed of 24 knots and is powered by four Diesel IPS1200 engines. On board, she will accommodate up to 10 guests across five staterooms, as well as a crew of five.
Photo: Permare Srl
The new Amer Cento model will make its debut appearance during this year's Cannes and Genoa boat shows. Photo: Permare Srl
The sistership to this latest model, Duchessa, was launched last summer and features exterior design and naval architecture by Verme Projects. She also made an appearance at the Cannes Yachting Festival last year where she is pictured below.Photo: Merijn de Waard / SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA