The new 31-metre yacht is built in composite material and will be characterized by slender lines. The design will aim to combine the comfort ensured by a flying bridge with the sporty features and speed typical of large open yachts. Her colouring will be light metallic champagne.
Powered by two MTU engines, the 31-metre motoryacht will reach a maximum speed of 40 knots.
As explicitly requested by her owners, she will also feature a limited draught (only 1.20 metres), which will allow for fast cruising even in shallow American waters.
Her interiors were designed by an undisclosed well known Italian designer, requested by the owners, who has conceived a typically American layout, with a spacious open-plan kitchen located on the main deck.
The yacht is expected to be delivered in summer 2018.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA