Northrop & Johnson have announced the sale of the 32.3-metre superyacht Gale Winds, (ex; Secret Spot, Inxs) with Kristen Klein acting on behalf of the seller.
Launched in 2004 by the US yard, Lazzara Yachts, Gale Winds features exterior styling from the shipyard, undergoing an extensive refit in 2016 that included a new paint job and new interior décor.
On board, the 32.3-metre superyacht accommodates up to eight guests across four generous staterooms, including a master suite complete with a his-and-hers bathroom and private study. Gale Winds' flybridge features a Jacuzzi, bar, barbecue and plenty of space for sunbathing. A crew of four is also accommodated for on board.
Powered by twin diesel 16V 2000 engines providing 3,600hp in total, she has a top speed of 26 knots and a cruising speed of 23 knots.
At the time of sale, Gale Winds was listed at an asking price of $4,790,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA