Bernard Gallay Yacht Brokerage has announced the sale of the 31.8-metre Tréhard aluminium sailing sloop Ocean's Seven 2, (ex: Kalikobass II) with the French brokerage company representing both the buyer and the seller in the deal.
Built by the Antibes-based shipyard Tréhard Marine in 1998 for an experienced yachtsman, this all-aluminium 31.8-metre sailing sloop features exterior design and naval architecture by Groupe Fauroux and has benefitted from significant refit works over the years, including the fitting of brand new sails.
On board, she accommodates up to eight guests across four staterooms as well as a crew of five. Performance-wise, she can achieve a maximum speed of 23 knots and a cruising speed of 15 knots.
- In 2018 French-built sailing yachts sold at an average asking price of €1,4m, equivalent to €8,605 per GT
- During 2018, sailing yachts built between 1996 and 2000 sold at an average asking price of €2,5m, equivalent to €23,142 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 29-33-metre range sold at an average asking price of €3,8m or €33,703 per GT
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA