The 32.92-metre cutter-headed ketch Keewaydin has been sold by Northrop & Johnson in an in-house deal. Sales broker Simon Turner acted on behalf of the buyer and seller.
Built by Palmer Johnson in 1995, the sailing yacht underwent an extensive refit in 2015. Her refit included system updates and various cosmetics including new teak decks - all of which cost in the region of $2,000,000.
Her classic interiors were designed by John Mumford and can accommodate up to six guests in three staterooms. Keewaydin features an aluminium hull and superstructure by American naval architecture John G. Alden, designed to reach a top speed of 11 knots.
At the time of sale, Keewaydin was listed with an asking price of $1,900,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA