Photo: Denison Yacht SalesBuilt in GRP by Danube Marine Consulting, Charisma features a design by Dutch designer Frank Mulder and was launched in 2005, with interiors from the drawing boards of the German studio, Egg and Dart.
On board, she accommodates up to eight guests split across four staterooms, comprising one owner's cabin, two doubles and one twin, with a crew of six also accommodated for on board. The main deck master suite boasts a king-size bed, settee, six hanging wardrobes and his and hers en-suite bathroom with shower and bath.
Powered by twin Caterpillar Inc 3516B engines, Charisma cruises at 16 knots and can reach a top speed of 19 knots.
At the time of sale, Charisma was asking $3,995,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA