The latest Hargrave 120 has been seen leaving the Kha Shing Enterprises shipyard in Taiwan, where all the Hargrave yachts are built, to hit the water. Hargrave Custom Yachts put all their yachts through two rounds of sea trials and having successfully passed both, the new Hargrave 120 is set for delivery early next year.
The 35.98-metre custom superyacht features a GRP hull and superstructure and a raised pilothouse. Her new American owner and his family have named her Catera.
Catera has been captured on video being transported to the harbour from the Kha Shing Enterprises shipyard, and again during her sea trials off the coast of Kaohsiung.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA