Sold by Director Andy McDougall to an experienced owner, the SD126-78 is the 20th hull of the Sanlorenzo SD126 model. In total 17 Sanlorenzo SD126 yachts have been sold and delivered to their owners to date, while a further four units are currently under construction. The “extensively customised” four-deck layout will feature a five stateroom interior and remains as the flagship of Sanlorenzo’s SD (semi-displacement) range. Powered by twin MTU 1469hp engines, she will be able to reach a maximum of 16 knots and a 3000 nm range while cruising at 11 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA