After nearly two years on the market, the 43-metre superyacht Axantha II has been sold, with Jeremy Comport from Ocean Independence having represented the buyer and Maarten Ten Holter from Fraser representing the seller.
Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesThe French yard JFA Yachts delivered Axantha II to her original owner back in 2011, who was a repeat customer and owner of Axantha. The Dutch studio Vripack developed her naval architecture and distinctive explorer style. Axantha II has the ability to travel independently around the world with an impressive range of 7,900 nautical miles and a top speed of 14.8-knots.
Photo: Merijn de Waard / SuperYacht TimesHer interiors, also by Vripack, features a stateroom configuration of three double, twin and Pullman staterooms, and a master suite for the new owner and up to ten guests.
At the time of sale, Axantha II had a reduced asking price of €12,900,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA