Built by Maiora in 2005 and Lloyd’s Register-approved until 2020, Lighea has cruised privately with her original owner since her delivery. Refitted in 2015 to include new zero-speed stabilisers and a repaint of her hull and superstructure, she features exterior designs by Roberto Del Re, while her elegant interior is the work of Fipa Italiana Yachts.
Lighea’s two spacious saloons offer plenty of gold-coloured curved sofas that complement the wooden floors and furnishings, creating a warm atmosphere on board. Decorated with crystal figurines, classic artwork and seashell-covered vases, Lighea’s regal interior is also not without modern equipment such as the onboard entertainment system.
She accommodates 12 guests across a full-beam master suite, two double staterooms and two additional Pullman berths. Offering a plethora of relaxation and entertainment options, Lighea’s staterooms are equipped with plenty of seating and storage underneath the beds for each guest.
Accessible via double sliding glass doors from the saloon, the aft deck offers scenic opportunities for al fresco dining, while the sundeck’s Jacuzzi, sun pads and lounging chairs provide guests with further places to relax.
Powered by twin Caterpillar 1300 hp diesel engines, motor yacht Lighea cruises at 12 knots with a maximum speed of 14.5 knots.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018, Italy-built yachts sold at an average asking price of €11.77m equivalent to €33,070 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2003 and 2007 sold at an average asking price of €7.7m equivalent to €23,220 per GT
- In 2018, yachts in the 41-45-metre range sold at an average asking price of €9.4m or €25,860 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2005 in Italy measuring around 43m sold at an average asking price of €8.230m or €22,430 per GT
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Emotion 2 a 2007 42.6-metre CRN yacht had a last asking price of €9.95m equivalent to €21,946 per GT
- Liberdae a 2007 41.4-metre ISA yacht had a last asking price of €6.9m equivalent to €21,630 per GT
- Ability a 41.4-metre Baglietto Yacht had a last asking price of €9.7m equivalent to €26,944 per GT
Similar yachts for sale on SuperYacht Times
- Of the 69 Maiora Yachts, there are 19 Maiora yachts for sale at an average asking price of €3.1m
- Of the 135 Sunseeker Yachts, there are 31 Sunseeker yachts for sale at an average asking price of €8.3m
- Of the 134 Custom Line Yachts, there are 28 Custom Line yachts for sale at an average asking price of €8.6m