The latest superyacht to come out of Feadship's De Vries facility in Aalsmeer, the 47-metre motor yacht Femke, was seen leaving the shipyard earlier this week to where she is now moored at Feadship's Royal van Lent facility in Kaag. Femke was launched last month as Project 697.
She was built for an experienced owner keen to revisit the classic era of Feadship motor yachts, but with the latest technological advances. her steel hull is dressed in Midnight Blue with a classic Matterhorn White superstructure. Her exterior was designed by De Voogt Naval Architects and Femke's interior is said to match her classic profile lines.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA