Baglietto has kicked off the Cannes Yachting Festival with the sale of the 47.6-metre hull number 10228 during her worldwide premiere. Alex Busher from Edmiston assisted with the sale.Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht Times
Photo: BagliettoShe features an exterior design by Francesco Paszkowski Design, whose design complements the traditional, stylish features of Baglietto’s other vessels, such as the Baglietto 48m T-Line sister ship Andiamo. The Baglietto Interior Design planned the interior layout and have upgraded spaces to feature a large beach club area, a number of al fresco dining spaces and room for two tenders and two jet skis on the foredeck. On board, she can also accommodate up to 12 guests, with a full beam owner’s suite on the main deck.
“It is a further demonstration of the good quality of the 48m displacement project, which has been developed on a very stable and efficient hull. This vessel perfectly combines ample inside volumes, great outdoor areas with an elegant but sporty line. This latest construction offers improved outdoor areas like the beach club, the perfect space for the owner to enjoy the sea with his family and friends, playing toys or spa on the water,” he added.
- Displacement 55m T-Line in steel and aluminum to be delivered next year
- 43m Fast Line
- 40m superyacht to be delivered in 2020
- 54m super yacht to be delivered in 2020
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA