Audacia, (ex: Confidante) the 48.5-metre Feadship motor yacht listed for sale by Whit Kirtland from Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, has been sold in an in-house deal. Built by the Dutch yard to ABS class and launched in 1987, Audacia underwent an extensive interior refit in 2007 and a further major refit in 2011 at the Pendennis yard in Cornwall, UK. Photo: Benoit DonneOn board, she accommodates up to 12 guests across six generous staterooms, comprising a main deck master suite with his and hers bathrooms, a full beam VIP suite, three doubles and one twin stateroom, all of which have ensuite bathrooms. A crew of 10 is also accommodated for on board. With al-fresco living at the heart of life on board Audacia, she offers plenty of space for relaxation across shaded and open deck spaces. Photo: Benoit DonneIn terms of her performance, twin 1,000hp Caterpillar engines allow motor yacht Audacia to reach a top speed of 16 knots and a cruising speed of 14 knots, with a range of over 4000 nautical miles at 10 knots. At the time of sale, Audacia was asking $5,495,000.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 The Netherlands built yachts sold at an average asking price of €19.9m equivalent to €31,450 per GT
- Last year, Feadship built yachts sold at an average asking price of €21.2m or €34,773 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 1985 and 1989 sold at an average asking price of €1.9m equivalent to €9,359 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 46-50-metre range sold at an average asking price of €13.1m or €25,746 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 1987 in The Netherlands sold at an average asking price of €2.4m or €12,291 per GT
- Explora, a 1985, 46.63-metre Feadship had a last asking price of €10.5m equivalent to €25,059 per GT
- Constance, a 1986, 46.33-metre Feadship had a last asking price o f€7.8m equivalent to €18,660 per GT
- Six Feadship yachts were sold last year for an average asking price of €12.1m
- Today there are 38 Feadship yachts for sale at an average asking price of €19.7m
- Audacia had a last asking price of €4.7m or €11,084 per GT
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2019
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!