Staged just before the Singapore Yacht Show (27th April to 29th April), The 4th Asia Pacific Superyacht Conference builds upon the unique success of the last 3 events to bring together a real “East meets West” collaboration and business development experience.
Run in association with the Superyacht Singapore Association, the conference will once again offer organisations the opportunity to be part of the world's most exciting and emerging superyacht cruising and building destination.
With its strong emphasis on networking and business development, The 4th Asia Superyacht Conference will focus on the following topics:
- Superyacht construction and design in the Asia-Pacific region
- Marina design and management in Asia
- The needs of the Asian superyacht buyer/owner
- Superyacht opportunities in China
- Transforming the Asia-Pacific region into the world's leading superyacht cruising destination
- Country by country focus for charter brokers and yacht captains
- Update on regulation and permits in key countries including China and Indonesia
- Yacht service and support in Asia
- Refit and overhaul
- Finance, risk management and insurance
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2020
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!