Heesen Yachts are currently conducting sea trials on their new 50 metre superyacht namedMy Loyaltyout on the North Sea.Designed by Omega Architects, the fifth yacht in the yacht builder’s successful 50 metre class shares a similar exterior styling as sistersSeptimus,Monaco Wolf, andIce Angelamongst others, with a ‘shark grey’ hull making her easily identifiable.
12 guests are accommodated in six staterooms in an interior designed by Cristiano Gatto. The master suite is located on the main deck, while the remaining guest cabins are on the lower deck and include a full-beam VIP, two twins (that can transform into doubles) and two doubles, all with ensuite bathrooms.
Photo byHannes van Rijn
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA