After being on the market for nearly a year with central agents Bristow-Homes, the 49.3-metre motor yacht Volpini has found a new owner. After leaving a lasting impression on the buyer during the 2017 Monaco Yacht Show, the vessel was acquired by her new owner this month and subsequently has the vessel renamed as Vibrance. Photo: Bristow-Holmes
Volpini was custom built at Amels in 2004 to a design by Donald Starkey and first launched as Larissa. Having been listed for sale at an asking price of €18,500,000, the buyer was represented by Josh Gulbranson of Fraser Yachts.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA