The 55-metre motor sailor yacht Meira was launched in Bodrum on Friday 30th March. Built by the Turkish shipyard Neta Marine, construction was originally started more than a decade ago by Sultan Marine. She was purchased by her current owners a few years ago, who plan to place Meira on the charter market with Salmakis Yachting upon completion.
Meira features both original exterior and interior design by Evan K Marshall, with naval architecture undertaken by Fuat Turan. On board, she accommodates up to 12 guests on board across a six cabin layout, including a generous master suite on the main deck, three VIP cabins, and two twin cabins.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA