Superyacht Paraffin in Croatia
Seen here anchored off the Croatian coast during the 2015 summer cruising season is the 2002-built Feadship superyacht Paraffin. Her name hints at her original owner's profession, an American family who made their fortune producing candles. Since her launch nearly fourteen year ago, Paraffin has been a highly successful charter yacht, able to accommodate up to twelve guests, cared for by her crew of 18. In addition to the alterations made to her top deck since her launch, she is currently undergoing a complete refit of her classic interior in Barcelona, where she is now moored.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA