After having had her on display at this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, Imperial Yachts have announced that the 60 metre Lürssen built superyacht Arkley has been sold. Imperial was involved in the yacht’s operations since the construction period at the shipyard, and following the delivery of the yacht, acted as operational manager and Central Agent for charter before becoming exclusive agent for the sale of the yacht.
Arkley was launched in 2009 at the German shipyard and was awarded the World Superyacht of the Year trophy in 2010. She features an exterior design by Espen Oeino and an interior drawn by Mark Berryman.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA