Superyacht Excellence V docked in Nice
Built by Abeking & Rasmussen and launched in 2012, the 60m superyacht Excellence V was seen moored in the port of Nice last week. The yacht is designed by Reymond Langton and accommodates up to 14 guests with a crew of 18. The experienced owner commissioned a larger 78 metre Abeking & Rasmussen which was eventually sold during build and launched in 2008, and had Excellence V built in order to reach his favourite destination, the Port of Gustavia in St Barths, where the larger yacht would not be able to fit. The yacht houses a large volume, similar to that of most 70 metre yachts, and therefore has her appearing much larger than what her overall length suggests. Read our full report on Excellence V here.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA