Following the launch of Perini Navi’s 60-metre sailing yacht Seven, the vessel had her masts stepped and is now ready to go on display during next week’s Monaco Yacht Show. The all-aluminum ketch is the third addition to the Italian brand’s 60-metre yacht range.
Long-time Perini partner and naval architect Ron Holland worked with the Perini Navi design team on the project and the Italian design brand Dante O. Benini & Partners are responsible for the interiors of Seven.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA