Photo: Julien Hubert / SuperYacht TimesThe 60-metre motor yacht Sarastar was launched in 2016 at Mondomarine in Savona, Italy as the brand’s largest yacht to date. The all-aluminium vessel was built for a repeat client of the shipyard and designed by Luca Dini. Measuring just under 1,000 GT, this 60-metre yacht is sleek enough to be mistaken for a super sports yacht, but at the same time comfortably house up to 12 guests in grand comfort.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA