The recently launched 61 metre superyacht Diamonds Are Forever, built at the state-of-the-art Benetti shipyard in Livorno, is now for sale with Ocean Independence and Worth Avenue Yachts. The 61 metre Diamonds Are Forever features a signature Evan K Marshall interior. The design synergy created through the longstanding owner designer relationship has resulted in a superb layout and sophisticated styling focusing on a full service guest concept for the charter market.
Comprising of two panoramic master suites and four guest staterooms. A guest elevator to all decks, a full beam sky lounge and vast open and shaded deck spaces. Of particular note is the additional top deck, located above the sun deck, which forms a very private, panoramic deck which is also served by the central elevator. The aft part of the sun-deck also allows easy touch and go helicopter operations.
The yacht will be on display at the Cannes and Monaco Yacht Shows.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA