Merle Wood & Associates and Burgess have sold superyacht Maidelle. Sean Doyle of the Northrop & Johnson Fort Lauderdale office represented the buyer. The 62 metre Maidelle, also known as project Midlandia, is the third superyacht built and launched by the shipyard in the North of Holland. She follows superyachts Icon, and Baton Rouge.
Like her sistership Icon, Maidelle's exterior is designed by Redman Whiteley & Dixon. She features an interior design Cristiano Gatto Design, a first for Icon Yachts.
Maidelle was for sale, asking € 55,000,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA