Superyacht Lady Marina anchored off Monaco
Feadship built Lady Marina for an experienced owner who previously owned a 50m Hakvoort, named Lady M II. Lady Marina has a unique Donald Strakey exterior design unlike any other Feadship before her, with an elaborate mast setup, large helicopter landing deck, and raised pilot house deck above the owner’s private observation lounge. Despite her large volume, the Dubai based design team managed to give the yacht a sleek and posed appearance. The yacht is often seen in Monaco, as was the case this past week when she was anchored outside Port Hercule during the 2015 Monaco Yacht Show.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA