James Auld of Edmiston and Francois van Well of Merle Wood & Associates have been appointed as central agents for the sale the 65 metre 2010 Codecasa Lady Lau, designed by Franco and Anna Maria Della Role. The yacht's asking price has been set at € 44,900,000.
The yacht offers accommodation for up to 18 guests, in 4 lower deck guest cabins, 3 main deck cabins, and a large owner's suite on the upper deck. The lower deck cabins each have their own style; Thai, Chinese, Egyptian, and Minimalist.
Lady Lau has a classic interior with a great quantity of marbles, mahogany woods and upholstery. The main deck formal dining room can comfortably seat all 18 guests.
Twin 2448 HP Caterpillar 3516B engines provide a 17 knot cruising speed and a range of 5000 nm at 12 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA