Superyacht Archimedes in St Barth
The 67.75 metre Feadship superyacht Archimedes was seen anchored off the Carribbean island of St Barth in April this year. Known as hull number 798 during her build, she was launched at Feadship’s Royal Van Lent facility in 2008 with interior and exterior styling by John Munford Design. The luxury yacht has cruised the world extensively and is privately used by her American owners, who previously owned a 43 metre Hakvoort, Lord Jim (now Prediction). Next to Archimedes, in the background, is the 54.3m Amels superyacht 4You.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA