Superyacht Hermitage in Monaco
The 68.5 metre Hermitage was luanched at the Lürssen shipyard in 2010, and delivered the following year. Her exterior design is by Espen Oeino, and features an interior design by the design team at Andrew Winch and Associates. Built on a similar platform to that of 2007-built Global (ex. Kismet), the two vessels share many of the same engineering features, despite their opposite appearances. Little is known about the yacht’s interior, of which no photos have yet been released. Here she is seen anchored outside Monaco last month with 58m Amels superyacht Astrid Conroy in the background.
Calling all crew, yacht spotters and enthusiasts. Send us your best superyacht photos to be featured as our Photo of the Day. Get in touch via email@example.com.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA