Burgess and Merle Wood & Associates have announced a €7,500,000 price reduction of the 90.10 metre Nero. Inspired by J.P. Morgan’s famous Corsair fleet of yachts, Nero was built in China by Corsair Yachts in 2007.
Nero features a duplex owner’s suite, which contains a bedroom, dressing area, his and her bathrooms and a living room. Other special features include a swimming pool, 2 VIP cabins with saloons, two custom tenders (a 9.4m cabin cruiser and a 7.9m tender) and a 5.5m side boarding platform which is ideal for swimming, diving as well as boarding the yacht.
Located in Livorno, Italy, Nero's new asking price is €67,500,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA