Photo © TUGSPOTTERS.com | Maurits Freijssen
Following the launch of the 101.5 metre hull 808 at Feadship over the weekend, her spot inside the yard has already been taken up by the next superyacht project, which was photographed by Tugspotter.com on her way to the yard where she will be completed.
The new yacht, which we believe is hull 812, is designed by Bannenberg & Rowell and measures 70 metres in length. The completion and outfitting of the yacht will take place at the Feadship yard on Kaag island.
Hull 812 is expected to be delivered in 2016.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA