The fierce exterior of the 70.7-metre superyacht Skat is one of Lürssen’s most iconic and recognisable creations. The design by Espen Oeino is military-inspired as per the request of her owner, who took delivery of the yacht in 2002. Marco Zanini designed her interior spaces, which are very simplistic and are suited to accommodate up to 10 guests. Here, Skat was spotted moored in Antigua late last year and is seen to have been kept in pristine condition.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA