Superyacht Grace E arriving in London
Seen here cruising up the River Thames into the city of London yesterday is the 73 metre Perini Navi superyacht Grace E – the Italian yard’s largest motor yacht to date. Completed in 2013, Grace E is designed by Philippe Briand as part of the Vitruvius Yachts series line. Her strong steel hull and powerful propulsion package means Grace E is perfectly suited for world travels and has been seen in a number of unique locations around the world since her launch. She is able to maintain a maximum speed of 16.5 knots with an impressive range of 7,500 nm while cruising at 12 knots.
Photo by A Christy
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA