After less than a year listed as a yacht for sale, the 74-metre superyacht Cloud 9 has been sold, thanks to Burgess representing both the seller and the buyer. Since her delivery to her original owner in 2017 by CRN Ancona, Cloud 9 has hosted up to 16 guests across eight staterooms, including a large owner’s suite, for both charter and private usage.
Both the interiors and exteriors of her five expansive decks were designed as part of a collaboration of Winch Design and Zuccon International Project. She features a grand entertaining platform converted from the existing helipad which can be covered by a tent for al-fresco dining and spa area nearby the onboard swimming pool.
At the time of sale, Cloud 9 has an asking price of €84,500,000 which is equivalent to €38,514 per GT.
Market statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- In 2018 Italian built yachts sold at an average asking price of €6.9m equivalent to €25,169 per GT
- Last year, CRN build yachts sold at an average asking price of €10.4m or €25,222 per GT
- During 2018, yachts built between 2015 and 2019 sold at an average asking price of €22.1m equivalent to €53,333 per GT
- In 2018 yachts in the 70-80-metre range sold at an average asking price of €66.5m or €39,503 per GT
Specific statistics courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Yachts built circa 2017 in Italy measuring around 75m sold at an asking price of €88m or €99,210 per GT. The only yacht in these criteria was Badis.
Comparable sales courtesy of SuperYacht Times iQ
- Wheels a 75m Oceanco 2008 had a last asking price of €67.5 which is equivalent to €33.902 per GT
- Nautilus a 73m Perini 2014 had a last asking price of €78.5 which is equivalent to €41,884 per GT
- Two CRN yachts were sold last year for an average asking price of €10.4m
- Today there are 16 CRN yachts for sale at an average asking price of €10,435,000
SuperYacht Times - The State of Yachting 2019
Being the intelligence partner for the top shipyards and yacht brokers in the world, we have learned to analyse and track the market in great detail. Each year our leading market report is used by investors, CEOs, owners and other key decision makers to inform themselves on the state of the market and future developments. Find all the information you need on the market, fleet, construction book, ownership nationalities and much more in our report.
#weknow - do you want to know? Buy the report now for only €299!