Yersin, the 76.60 metre displacement superyacht that was launched by the French shipyard Piriou, has now been delivered to her owners. She was launched in January.
The yacht accommodates up to 18 passengers on board and, built as part of the A.S.E. Project, is designed to focus on the primary reception of engineers, scientists and technician in overseas missions. Among her notable features is her hull, built to Ice 1C class and reinforced throughout to ensure the ability to embark upon remote and extended transoceanic cruises within extreme weather conditions.
Powered by two 1,500 kW diesel-electric engines, she has a top speed of 16 knots, a cruising speed of 12 knots, and an impressive range of 12,000 nm at a speed of 11 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA