Having been listed for sale at €75,000,000 through Fraser and Burgess, the 75.5-metre Oceanco motor yacht Anastasia recently changed hands for the first time since her launch in 2008, making this the largest used sales deal of 2018 so far. Along with her ownership, the yacht’s name has been changed to Wheels. Unable to disclose particulars of the deal, Fraser did confirm that broker Andrew Bond was involved.Photo: Merijn de Waard / SuperYacht Times
Anastasia was the third project in Oceanco’s Y700 generation line up following the launches of Amevi and Alfa Nero in 2007. Her sweeping lines and cutting exterior are the work of Australian designer Sam Sorgiovanni, who also created the yacht’s lavish interior. Anastasia’s original owner commissioned a second Oceanco superyacht, and took delivery of the 88.5 metre Nirvana in 2012.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA