Tango, Feadship’s Royal Van Lent giant 77.70 metre superyacht is currently undergoing seatrials in the North Sea, off the coast of Holland, where photographer Hannes van Rijn captured this unusual metallic grey superyacht.
According to Feadship, Tango is a textbook example of the many facets involved in a custom yacht-building project. An excellent team spirit is essential and the Royal Van Lent yard worked seamlessly with Eidsgaard Design, Feadship De Voogt Naval Architects and Edmiston & Company.
The result is an exceptionally creative and innovative yacht in terms of both the exterior profile and the interior styling and layout. The yacht has a contemporary two-tone exterior: Her muscular looks are combined with signature lines that bring additional elegance to the profile.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA